Rose & Grey invests in new marketing and website
Interiors brand Rose & Grey has committed funding into the launch of the brand’s inaugural shoppable look-book and a refreshed ecommerce site.
According to the multichannel retailer – which also boasts a showroom in Altrincham, Cheshire – 50,000 homes will receive the booklet showcasing the autumn-winter 2019 collection, and the new online shop is now live.
Work on the website began in January, with development agency Interjar tasked with delivering increased functionality and conversion. The previous website – which accounts for 90% of the company’s sales, with the remaining 10% coming from showroom custom – was built in 2012, with a reskin three years later.
Through both the website and catalogue, Rose & Grey aims to build a loyal customer base, with growth of 10% forecast for the coming year.
A successful 2018, which saw the business’ premises almost double in size, has allowed owners Lyndsey and Guy Goodger to invest further into the business, which was founded 11 years ago.
Lyndsey Goodger says: “A mail-order catalogue is a long-held ambition for the business and we can now speak with our customers in the way they are most comfortable with – whether that be online, in store, via social media or in the comfort of their own home as they flick through the catalogue. We are always striving to inspire our customers and now we are taking our communication with existing and potential customers, right to their doorstep.”
Plans for further development of the business are already in the works, with talks to create an exclusive Rose & Grey collection under way with manufacturers.